Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
Random

1. What is your favorite summertime flower?
Garden roses, preferably ones that smell good and are BIG.
2. Are you behind on your blog?
I never really consider blogging to be a time-sensitive thing, so no. Last night, I did boot up several weeks of questions & pictures for the meme I write, so I'm set well into the fall there.
3. What has irritated you the most recently?
Life. Life is VERY FUCKING IRRITATING right now. I would like to petition the Life Gods for a vacation from irritation.
4. What was your last Facebook status post?
"‎If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door." --Paul Beatty
5. When is the last time you laughed?
Laughed hard? I think I about burst last week laughing at something, but I don't remember what. It was totally stress-based laughter, so much so that I had to consciously stop so I wouldn't roll over to full-blown sobbing. Regular polite laughter: did some of that today.
6. What can absolutely ruin your day?
Waking up, some days.
7. What is the one thing that always brightens your day?
Finishing a middling-hard crossword.

1 sweet-talkers :

Mimi Lenox said...

"waking up" cracked me up.
So true!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.