Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Just Another Random Monday

1. What is your favorite day of the week?
Monday. I know, I'm strange.
2. What kind of restrictions should there be on wearing Speedo swimsuits?
It would be great if all men wearing Speedos fit the actuarial tables for height/weight. But really, they are VERY common in Europe. You almost never see baggy suits or board shorts there, regardless of the condition of the body in the suit. One can always look at the sky instead of the scary people. ;-)
3. You know how there are the so called "fashion police"? What kind of police would you like to be part of and why?
I've never met any actual fashion police, thank God; maybe I am too illegal to even bother with. I am, however, a registered member of the Shhh Corps.
4. What is you best comeback for a totally self-absorbed narcissistic individual?
Walk away. The less attention they get from me (and everyone else), the better the situation. How do I know? Because I got mixed up with a narcissist about 13 years ago and it was a nightmare.
5. Have you seen any good movies this summer? Which one(s)?
Nope, so...wevs.
6. What restaurant meal should we stay far away from?
I dunno about you. I should stay away from lobster; it always makes me sick. Which is a real drag, no?
7. What brand of toilet paper do you highly recommend?
We use Charmin, the red kind usually. YMMV.

1 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

When I turned 40 (11 years from now since I'm still only 29) I developed an allergy to shellfish. What a bummer!
Thanks so much for playing. Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.