Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday

If you could ask one question of the following .....what would your question be?

1. Your iPod
This is tricky: I don't have an iPod. I have an MP3, which I haven't used in months. So I guess my question would be, can I buy it pre-loaded?
2. Casey Anthony
"Is there even the slightest chance you're ever going to grow up?"
3. Your ex's last ex
Uhm? Another tricky one since I don't think I ever met any of my exes' exes. I really have nothing to say to them.
4. Your pet
"Are we even close when we imitate your sounds, or is it just gobbledegook?"
5. John Lennon
"So, IS there no heaven? What's the straight stuff, Johnny B.?"
6. Your great-grandmother on your father's side
"Would you make me a quilt?" (she and my grandma made quilts all the time at Grandma & Grandpa's house, but that was before I was around....)
7. Your mirror
Not a question: "Clean thyself!"

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.