Wednesday, July 27, 2011

W.T.F.

(Link in meme-roll)
Ehh, what's up with you?

1) CBS debuted a show titled "Same Name" over the weekend which has famous people (including David Hasselhoff, Kathy Griffin, and Reggie Bush) switch places with everyday people with the same name. Do you share the same name with some famous person?
I am a singularity. And I thank God for that every day that I think about it!
2) If you do have (or theoretically if you did have) the same name as a celebrity, would you trade places with the celebrity for a while for a television show?
Nope. I have no interest in being famous. In fact, I would probably change my name if this were to occur. Yuck.
3) Today (July 27) is Bugs Bunny's 71st birthday. What should he do to celebrate his birthday?
Have some carrot cake and ponder.
4) What has been your favorite movie so far this year?
Uhm, haven't seen a movie (in a theater) in well over a year. We borrowed Part 1 of the Harry Potter finale about a month ago, and I caught part of Catch Me If You Can recently. They were good.
5) If you were a tour guide for your city, what three places would you take visitors to see?
The "fleabag hotel" (which isn't either of those things), the famous puddle, and the "bed and breakfast" (which actually IS one now). It's the standard tour.
6) How often do you screen your phone calls?
Always. I never don't screen them!
7) 27-year-old Amy Winehouse died over the weekend. Were you a fan of hers, or were you like me and barely knew anything about her until after she died?
I thought she had an amazing voice and an albatross around her neck. I felt sorry for her, and wished that she'd sort her life out. I guess that didn't work out.
8) Who is another celebrity you feel died too young?
Heath Ledger springs to mind rather quickly.
9) If you had the power to decide people's fates, would you consider it a blessing or a curse and why?
Oh, hell, what a horrible job!! I don't want to have to judge people; I'm way to swayable and emotional about things.
10) Wanting to go to a taxidermist to get your dead dog/cat stuffed -- normal or creepy?
Well, by definition, not normal. I would be creeped out by it, but as long as I'm not having to see it every day, I'd be fine with it. Actually, even if I did, I probably would get used to it fairly easily, but I would also try hard not to touch it. {shudder}

4 sweet-talkers :

BPD in OKC said...

Heath Ledger's death was really sad

The W.T.F. meme link isn't in your meme roll. :(

Cat. said...

Whoops! I guess I have to replace that whenever I change my list. Bummer, but it's fixed now. So sorry.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I haven't seen a movie in a theater since the new Star Trek in '09. I just thought of a question to ask you: Does this meme remind you of Lola and Sat 8 as much as it does me. She answers her questions before asking them. "Are you normal like me or do you whatever" and between stuffed cats and botox for armpits, whoa she's all over the place. And I love it. I missed complaining about Lola's stupidity...

Cat. said...

I don't really remember Lola, but I always appreciate questions outside the usual blah-blah stuff; I'm sick to death of meme questions written by people less than half my age.

She does visit some of us, by the way...in case you missed that. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.