Thursday, July 21, 2011

W.T.F.

(Link in meme-roll)
Alligators eating junk food in the tub

1) When someone you know (or celebrities) get married, do you ever make bets on how long the marriage will last? It can be a real bet or just an unspoken thought to yourself.
Nope. Uhm, that really seems in poor taste and kind of begging for trouble. Wouldn't you feel guilty if the couple did break up on "your day"?
2) If you bought or were given a boat, what would you name it?
I dunno. I'd leave all that to Beast. I'm not a boat-person, not at ALL.
3) If you got a paint-by-number kit and made your own masterpiece would you claim it as your own work or admit it was a paint-by-number piece of artwork?
Oh, I'd tell everyone. I'm not likely to lie about something this weird. I didn't even know they still make paint-by-number kits!
4) Today (July 21) is "National Junk Food Day." What is your favorite junk food snack?
Sugar. Virtually anything sugary, though I'm not thrilled with chocolate.
5) I recently saw a late night TV commercial advertising pocket-size travel catheters. I found it quite disturbing and disgusting to see it in the middle of my late night TV watching. What commercial bothers you greatly?
Well, since we're already on that subject, I'm not fond of the ones that talk about reusing catheters. It makes me sad that people even consider doing this--it's REALLY unsafe.
6) It seems like almost every movie anymore is available in 3-D. How do you feel about watching 3-D movies? Do you watch movies in 3-D when it's possible?
I haven't yet seen a 3-D movie. Ever.
7) I just went two weeks without a day off from work. Do you work too much? How many days have you worked in a row without a day off?
I don't think I've ever done that, but I over-worked at my first 'real job' and that killed off any interest in putting in more hours than strictly required. And I'm only part-time at my job now anyway.
8) In Arkansas, it is illegal to keep alligators in bathtubs. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
Oh, I used to have several books of these sorts of things. There was something about tying up mules in some towns, and having sex with geese in other towns. People are weird.
9) If you owned a retail store, what would you do to discourage people from stealing from you?
Shotguns. All staff members will be trained in their use.
10) When someone you know is either getting married or having a baby and has created a store registry, do you buy them a gift straight off their registry, buy a gift card, or just go wild with your own gift ideas?
Depends on how useful their registry is. I have a 'standard' gift that I get couples and new moms, but sometimes the registries are useful if I'm shipping stuff.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.