Saturday, July 30, 2011

Six-Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)

I wish I felt better today
I haven't been right all week, but it's nothing I'd go to the doctor for. I definitely need more sleep, and it would be nice if I could accomplish some things this weekend that are weighing on me. And I plan to eat nothing weird all weekend in hopes that everything settles down inside by next week. Fingers crossed.

8 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, I'll have my fingers crossed too (which won't actually make my typing any slower).

Have a nice weekend, sounds like you need one.

Unknown said...

I'm not as talented as tinman because I can't type with my fingers crossed - but I still hope you're feeling better soon

Shannon said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better very soon! My biggest tip, drink tons of water! I have been watching my water intake lately and its amazing how much better I feel when I get enough water in my system!

AudreyO said...

Hope you feel better soon. Eating healthy can often turn the tide...hoping next weekend your post shares how much better you feel.

Susan in SC said...

I'm sorry you are feeling well. Maybe tonight you can get a really good night's sleep and feel better! Be kind to yourself!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know what it is like to need more sleep and what a difference that can make!

Becca said...

Good luck feeling better! I think sleep is usually the magic cure for me :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.