Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
I'm Not in Love

1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?
Well, yes. And no. Welcome to adolescence, eh?
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You're current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?
Nope. All the guys I've dated have, to my knowledge, been pretty decent guys, at least up to the point when I last saw them. Who knows what's gone on in the past 26+ years, though. lol
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?
What is the fascination this week with smart phones? No, I don't pay for internet access on my phone. I can access the internet if necessary, but I pay by the minute so I don't use it very often (like, only to email photos from my phone to myself). I lasted 2 weeks in Europe in April with no phone access. I could do it again, not that the first day or so wouldn't be weird.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes, but it isn't incumbent on me personally to give it to you.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they're alive.)
Yes. Either would be great. Since this is la-la land anyway, I'd prefer to spend a day with them when they were teenagers.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend.
He was REALLY into cars. And blowing things up. Two things I'm not and never have been interested in. Wonder why that didn't work out....
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?
Despite by best stalker behavior, I've only tracked down one of my exes, and we aren't Facebook friends. The others have fairly common names, and I'm not trawling through 8 dozen Facebook profiles to check all of them. No clue if any of them has a blog. And I have serious doubts about anyone mentioning me, though I suppose if they are doing these sorts of memes, they might be. Never thought of that.
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?
Probably some kind of office supply: pen, paper clip, etc. Other than that, I try very hard to return things to their proper owners.
9. Who is someone famous that you've met?
Stephen Tobolowsky. It was a brief introduction and all I can say is that he seemed perfectly normal, and a little bored; he was judging a contest or something at our library. Long story. Moving on....

5 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

He like blowing things up? How special! But not a keeper for sure. I bet he's a tea bag Republican now...

I am Harriet said...

I'm sure nobody else remembers those office supplies.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/do-you-believe-everyone-deserves-a-second-chance/

Cat. said...

Bud: I'm sure he's a Repub (most people are in that area), but I wouldn't bet on the Tea Bag thing.

Harriet: You're probably right; I'm the one obsessing over it.

Kwizgiver said...

I'm not a smart phone person, either. I'm not really an any kind of phone person.

Just miss c said...

I'm with you. I hardly never use my cell phone so it's not a big deal for me to be without it and I don't have a smartphone although I would like one.

http://justmisscblogs.tumblr.com/post/8297048681/saturday-9-im-not-in-love

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.