Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
The Devil Went Down to Georgia (I actually have this song on a record somewhere....)

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?
OK, loaded question. I believe in Satan, the Great Adversary, the being that opposes freedom by promising more than we can possibly have, the Free Lunch Is Always An Option guy. I don't believe in anyone in a red suit with horns poking people into giant fires with a pitchfork.
2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?
"Mom." Although I do find my most recent one rather amusing: "What Red Light?"
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?
Cry, and possibly throw things.
4. Do you ever cry at a movie?
I always cry at movies, even happy ones.
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?
Married and generally ok with that.
6. Who do you got to for advice?
Depends on the situation. Primarily Beast and close friends, and God.
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
In anger? About a week.
8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?
"Spoke"? Verbally, face-to-face? It's been awhile. However, I tweeting a blog friend this week for the first time in ages.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?
We went to the nearest nice hotel for two nights when we got married. No money or time for a vacation at that point. I sort of consider the recent trip overseas our actual honeymoon.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I cry often at movies, too. Usually the sad ones, though.

I am Harriet said...

I'm "mom" too. Not a red light though.


Enjoy your Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/canine-seals/

Shengkay said...

Same here..I do cry a lot especially sad and heavy drama movies..
visiting you from Sat9..
heres mine..
http://www.shengkay.com/2011/07/saturday-9-devil-went-down-to-georgia.html

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.