Sunday, July 17, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name seven things you’re thankful for this week.
  1. My health.
  2. Beast's (physical) health.
  3. Electricity--nothing like losing it to remember how much I appreciate it.
  4. Plumbing--ditto above.
  5. Sparky. He has been absolutely awesome this summer--I'm not exactly sure what to think about that, but I'm grateful all the same.
  6. Hospitals and (good) doctors.
  7. Friends, family, and neighbors.

2 sweet-talkers :

EMTWench said...

I read the part that is titled "About the Cat", I would read the 100 meme. I've done it, too, but the gods help as to when I did it. It's undoubtedly there in either the 2008 or 2009 posts, but that could be somewhere in the 500 - 600 posts range... you'd be a long time looking!

EMTWench said...

This week: http://traislinge.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-seven-298.html

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.