Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Were you a fan of Amy Winehouse? Were you surprised about her?
I am a fan of her music and voice. I'm never surprised when someone who seems intent on ingesting every drug known to humanity dies. It's a shame, but she had a shitload of demons.
2. What have you always wanted to do try doing during a heat wave? Have you done it? What's holding you back?
I try to stay inside and keep cool. Otherwise, I'm not interested in doing anything dramatic.
3. "Judd" from Sunday Stealing is having a party. Are you going? What are you planning to bring with you?
I'll bring fruit salad. OK?
4. Do you think other countries deserve a set of twins (kind of like the "French Twins")? Which country would you designate a twin country?
Let's go with Russia, da?
5. Would you ever trade your lifestyle for the lifestyle of someone rich and famous? Why or why not?
I have zero interest in being famous. Who wants to be stalked and followed and talked about and pointed at? Ugh. And I have enough money to keep me happy, so ... basically I'm good.
6. What's the stupidest thing you heard last week?
That Amy Winehouse's death isn't a tragedy, and isn't newsworthy compared to the events in Norway, and besides she deserved to die because of her stupid choices. Gimme a fuckin' break people: I'm sure the people who loved Amy are pretty devastated and no one "deserves" to die because of bad choices.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

We did match on Amy. It's even more than bad choices. It is a disease. So, they gotta get a grip...

Cat. said...

Yeah, I've blocked the person who said this on Facebook.
Wish I could do that IRL with some folks too.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.