Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)


1. Hey! Stop that!

2. Inside every lie is a kernel of truth.

3. Eat up--no more food till dinnertime.

4. Don't put me in the middle.

5. First thing to note: read ALL the instructions before starting.

6. Stuff around the house is driving me to distraction. As usual.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with Beast (who just returned from a business trip), tomorrow my plans include working all day (gah!), and Sunday, I want to be there when we vote to FINALLY unload our old church building! (after 4+ years on the market!)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.