Friday, June 3, 2011

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
help me find solace for my soul...

[01] What kinds of reckless behaviors do you avoid?
I tend, at this point, to try to avoid ALL reckless behavior. Based on my recent history, this includes picking stuff up off the floor of the car I'm driving while I'm driving.
[02] What is the last video game you played?
It was probably Wii Fit, and it wasn't recently.
[03] Who do you like to cook for?
People who appreciate it, and who don't expect anything fancy.
[04] Where do you find your nearest timepiece?
My phone is my de facto watch; it's on the table next to me as I type this. There is a Regulator clock on the shelf across the room as well.
[05] When is the last time you had a good night's sleep?
I slept ok last night.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.