Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Around the House

  1. Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced?
  2. Oh, I don't know, maybe the face soap I use. Or the shampoo. I don't price the stuff anymore, I just buy what works.
  3. Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters?
  4. The plastic change drawers in the kitchen that both guys use to empty their pockets into.
  5. A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face?
  6. I don't even see how that is possible. I suppose I'd have to be lying down...? I rarely talk on the phone lying down, mostly because I would fall asleep (and probably drop the phone on my face, eh?).
  7. What did you last take out of your freezer?
  8. Hmm, dunno. Nothing today. Well, ok, I got ice and water out of the door of the freezer: does that count?
  9. How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house?
  10. Probably 6-8 Christmas rolls and another 5 or so of other varieties.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.