Tuesday, May 10, 2011

nice day

(Found here)
bold what you agree with

my favorite season is fall
i'm extremely indecisive
i have ADD
i'm a cat person
i love the smell of hair dye conditioner
i dye my hair at least three to four times a year
i get bored easily
i want more piercings
and a tattoo
people often mistake me for being indian
i hate my voice
i'm going to be a freshman in college this year
i'm extremely nervous about college
i can't wait to graduate
i'm in an off/on relationship
my best friend is a guy
my phone has a pink cover
i want an iphone
i'm obsessed with the song "alejandro" by lady gaga
ke$ha is cool
i'm good at art
i suck at sports
i love watching baseball
english was my best subject in school
i used to play softball
i am unemployed
but i'm trying really hard to get a job
my favorite show on MTV is true life
jersey shore is my guilty pleasure
snookie is my homegirl
i've never been to a tanning bed
i enjoy getting shitfaced
i've never touched weed
i'm a virgin
i wish i had a gay best friend
i'm not taking another survey after this

***

I've ordered a boutonniere before.
I have some of those animal rubber bands.
My school offers Criminal Law.
I know what Puffy Paint is.
Root Beer > Fanta
I'm taking at least one AP class next year.
I absolutely hate pulling weeds.
I like the song Airplanes by B.O.B & Hayley Williams.
I can't believe LOST is over.
I can see a pair of scissors from where I am sitting.
I have a puka shell necklace.
The last person I texted was one of my parents.
Kangaroos < Koalas
I would like to lose weight this summer.
I know what the Gulf of Tonkin is.
The seniors are already gone in my high school.
I'm not old enough to legally drink.
I wish people would ask real questions on formspring.
I use T-Mobile.
I have an unused iTunes card.
My father is younger than 45 years old.
I wear a size 3/4 pants.
I've heard of the website thisibelieve.org
I would categorize myself as a 'nerd'.

***

1. Which one of your exws hates you the most? If they hate you, that is: I don't think any of them hate me. They probably never think about me.
2. Where's the closet Dunkin' Donuts to your house? About 7 miles ESE or 7.6 miles SSW.
3. Did you ever read Horrible Harry or Junie B. Jones as a kid? I was in my late 20s, at least, when they started.
4. What's a name everyone thinks you look like? Besides your own! I get "Linda" a lot.
5. What type of math are you the best at? Arithmetic, and algebra.
6. Do you know how to surf at all? Only online.
7. In fact, do you even live near a beach? Not a real one, no.
8. How many people do you know that go to therapy (either physical or mental)? Depends on your definition of therapy. If it's fairly broad, then most people I know have are "in therapy."
9. If you are accused of being on drugs by your classmates coworkers, what's the drug everyone thinks you're on? Caffeine.
10. Do you find Urban Outfitters cute or hella expensive? Mostly choice B.
11. Do you hate it when people use the word "hella"? No. Many worse things that are available to piss me off.
12. What's your favorite Roald Dahl book? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Or possibly Switch Bitch.
13. Think of someone with a really funky looking/sounding last name: Mine is pretty funny, but since I'm not broadcasting it, we'll just go with a kid I used to know whose last name was Finger.
14. When's the last time you went to Taco Bell? Last week.
15. Would you rather get popcorn or candy at the movies? Candy.
16. Do you clean your ears with Q-tips or the actual thing you're supposed to clean it with? Q-tips. What is this "actual thing you're supposed to clean [them] with"? Last I heard that 'thing' was a washcloth.
17. Is it really all that possible to stay friends with your exes? I'd say that it is situation-dependent.
18. Ever wish that you could speak to animals like Eliza Thornberry? Yup. I seriously do. But Dr. Doolittle did it first.
19. Who's the most homely looking girl you can think of? Boy? PLOCK
20. What's a stereotype of your race/sexual preference/etc that you follow up with? I have no idea what this question means.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.