Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I wouldn't bet the farm on this one....

You Get Your Point Across by Discussing
You are an indirect person, both with yourself and others. You are never sure where you're going.
You prefer to open things up for discussion and see where the brainstorming takes you. You don't have expectations.
You are open-minded and flexible. You don't see things as set in stone, and you like to leave yourself open.
You are a good listener, and you think that you can learn from everyone. You know you're not always right.
Uhm. I wonder if this is what other people see, because I don't really think it fits.

At all.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I got this same result... but I would say that excluding the first two sentences, it's right on for me.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.