Friday, May 27, 2011

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
every now and then i kick the living s#!t out of me.

[01] Are you motivated by positive energy or negative energy?
Oh, I'm completely DE-motivated by negative energy. Definitely need the positive stuff to move forward.
[02] Do you have a nemesis?
I do. I know her very well. She lives in my skin.
[03] What do you want, that you feel others do not want you to have?
My own way.
[04] Has anyone ever tried to prevent you from reaching a goal?
Well, of course. I am over 6 months old. It all starts when babies start crawling....
[05] Have you ever prevented anyone from reaching a goal?
Yes, I am a mom. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.