Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover wher[e] you did not know what tomorrow would bring?
Of course. At this point in our marriage, if we hadn't had a few of those, there would be something seriously wrong. And the not-knowing thing hasn't always been a bad-news situation either.
2. What worries you most today?
That I won't accomplish what needs doing. I'm likely to get distracted by "fun."
3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?
Depends on how good you are at picking up my tells. I think it's possible you wouldn't know; I'm an excellent liar ... not something I'm proud of, but there ya go.
4. What do you miss most about the 80s?
College. And music videos.
5. What's going on that you can't understand?
Most things in a geopolitical sense. Teenagers don't always make a lot of sense to me. Hell, I don't even make sense to me some days.
6. How would I know if you liked me?
I'd talk to you a lot and seek you out. It isn't rocket science.
7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for?
Something I'd earned, not something I felt like was a sham. I'm not fussy otherwise.
8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done?
Heh. Maybe you'd be surprised to know what I haven't done?
9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?
"Exotic"? Not sure. I had two vodka gimlets over the course of 3 hours on this recent trip, along with a lot of food, and ended up wrecked in the worst way.

1 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I hear ya on the distraction thing. At least it's fun.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/its-another-tequila-sunrise/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.