Friday, April 1, 2011

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford

[01] Do you carry any sort of weapon on your person?
Just my tongue and vocal cords.
[02] In what situations are you most aware of your surroundings?
Anytime I'm in public I'm aware.
[03] Do you know how to defend yourself?
Not physically to any degree.
[04] Do you alter your route depending on the time of day?
I don't go anyplace scary because really there is NOT ONE PLACE within 10 miles of here that scares me, night or day.
[05] Do you think this is an issue that varies by gender?
Probably, but I think it also, and maybe more importantly, it's got to do with self-confidence.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.