Monday, March 7, 2011

Sexist much?

You Eat Like a Typical Man
You prefer food that's hearty, traditional, and filling. You don't like to mess around when it comes to your meals.
You believe the plate should be focused on meat, and you really can't get enough of the stuff.
You like a meal that's big and satisfying. Nothing bums you out more than small portions.
You aren't huge on snacking, so each meal needs to hold you over until the next.
So, let me get this straight: cuz I'd rather eat in a diner instead of a sushi place, and because I don't eat particularly healthily, I'm a boy?

Nice. Note that the description is pretty much a fail.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.