Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I love to go to bed because that's where my Nook is.

2. It's not the quantity, it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was Sweetarts jelly beans.

4. Card-stock plane tickets is are no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to say a prayer for the people in Japan.

6. God have has brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (soon!), tomorrow my plans include miniature golf, at the library, woo hoo, and Sunday, I want to have a plan for youth group before 5 p.m.!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I love reading in bed, too, the nook makes it so much easier!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.