Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Unreasonable

1. What’s something you have an unreasonable fear of?
ALL of my fears are perfectly reasonable, except the ones that occur to me in the middle of the night, ones like death and dismemberment of myself and/or my loved ones, not having money when I need it, that sort of thing.
2. What’s something you have an unreasonable fondness for?
Sugar. Truly, I'm addicted.
3. What’s something you have an unreasonable disliking for?
I get very irritated with whining and/or whiners.
4. Who’s most likely to bring out the unreasonable in you?
C.T. at work. Or Sparky. The latter primarily when he does his best teenager impression. He's getting over it, but...still a teen. C.T. is just a complete pain.
5. Who’s the least unreasonable person you know?
FIL. Oh My God, he is so laid back!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.