Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Dating Profiles

(Link in meme-roll)
The Evolution of Self

1. Well lets see I am driven to know what I want.
And you need help? Or ... yeah, why would you be here telling us this?
2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging.
RUN AWAYYYYYYY!!
3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice.
"It's complicated." Only wordier.
4. I believe two is better than one, so I'm looking for a partner who feels the same.
Two incomes is definitely better than one.
5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy.
Wait, you DATE these things? This is a normal dating site, dude, not a pervert hangout!
6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks.
"Like learning English spelling and grammar, and suicidal tendencies as I hang with my friends. It's tricky to do while being laid back."
7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender.
I think...it might be illegal to "mire" someone, even in the Philippines. It definitely is here in the us.
8. I'm in no rush-- but also don't plan to become a serial dater.
I'm not at all sure how these two statements are mutually exclusive.
9. The constant evolution of self makes this difficult to write, as does the filter of subjectivity
May I introduce you to #2 while I make my escape through any random single-syllable word?
10. Most people when they first meet me, first say "Wow your tall", I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair.
Your tall, curly hair? There's a mental picture. Nice. Bye.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Run away" was just perfect. It reminds me of the Holy Grail. It always cracks me up! Thanks for playing...

DJ KathyA said...

Winning Funny line in this post:"even in the phillipines" lol! Enjoyed your answers. Those poor daters!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.