Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things in My Fridge that Do NOT Compose a "Meal"
  1. Sour cream, though it isn't spoiled for a change
  2. Jello pudding cups
  3. Two-month old boxed (red) wine
  4. Milk
  5. Spray Cool-Whip
  6. One slice of Muenster cheese
  7. Syrup
  8. Grey Poupon
  9. Three-month old prosciutto
  10. Two slices of pepper jack cheese
  11. Apple juice
  12. Baking soda
  13. Perfume (keeps longer in there)
Sounds yummy, eh? This is why I had crackers (and soft cheese). Maybe I'll have a Cool-Whip chaser for dessert.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I don't think I even have thirteen things in my fridge right now... I need to shop!

Anonymous said...

Perfume in the fridge, eh? Seems like an even trade; I keep a pint of rum in my underwear drawer.

Enjoyed the list.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.