Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Very Late Meme
Sending healing thoughts out to Bud....

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
The TV (NASCAR, blergh), Beast in his reading glasses (!), a bag of GS cookies, a pink-and-purple giant koosh, four Valentine's cards.
2. How do you style your hair?
Just past shoulder length all the way round, with bangs in front. This means lots of options for styling, but quite often it ends up in a braid.
3. What are you wearing now?
Jeans, long-sleeved T (Property of THE LIBRARY) and the rest of the usual stuff.
4. What's your occupation?
I work in the library (hence the shirt) as the cataloger. And occasional reference. And Security--that's my next purchase, actually, is a Security T-shirt for work.
5. What do you hear right now?
People in the room currently talking some version of English that involves a lot of car stuff, and the race on TV.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Spark(l)y, when I went downstairs awhile ago.
7. What is/was for dinner?
Probably Wendy's or Subway. I just told the Jet and Sparky I'd take 'em somewhere so Beast doesn't have to watch us eat while he fasts.
8. What did you do today?
Slept, worked on our trip stuff, memed, Facebooked, slept, read, memed...another cold has me in its grip.
9. Dog person or cat person?
Dog. No contest.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Why they hell would I share that on the internet? I'd probably be hiding from someone if I did this.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
$150+ worth of groceries.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'm going to Italy (and England) in a couple of months. That'll do.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Right here, though hopefully on a new couch. Maybe we'll be done paying off Sparky's college bills already. ha ha ha
14. Where's your birthmark?
That's for only a few people to know. You aren't one of them.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
This.
16. Which book are you reading at the moment?
I'm in the middle of Jewels of the Romanovs, Secret Gift, and a Modern Library lecture (on CD) about Hamlet. And something at work, which I just started Friday and can't remember now.
17. The last movie you've seen?
I can't remember what I saw at a theatre last, but Beast and I watched the last 45 minutes of Home Alone last night on TV.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Taking Beast to the hospital for a test, babysitting him the rest of the day afterwards. Whee.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Good luck to Beast on his test, I hope he passes!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.