Friday, February 25, 2011

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Fifteen

[01] What do you plan to do in fifteen minutes?
Probably still working on a Friday meme. Why are there so MANY Friday memes??
[02] What do you plan to do in fifteen hours?
Hmm, wonder what I'm doing tomorrow. Maybe making dinner, maybe taking a nap, maybe buying plane tickets. If I do the latter, I can also move on to making hotel reservations.
[03] What do you plan to do in fifteen weeks?
Gearing up for Youth Sunday.
[04] What do you plan to do in fifteen months?
Celebrating the completion of Sparky's first year of college. I hope.
[05] What do you plan to do in fifteen years?
Thinking more seriously about whether I can retire or not; I'll be 62.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.