Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Ace Meme, Part Three

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? NCIS. Or CSI. Or Survivor. Depends on the week.

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE? Ignore them to the extent that you can. If you can't, find something you can appreciate about them and keep repeating that to yourself.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peppermint.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Uhm, yeah, they're all around here somewhere... I'll find 'em before everyone gets here tonight.

72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS? Go Pack Go! I hope...got my Reggie White jersey on, and my fingers crossed.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Super Bowl party at our house with the youth group kids.

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE? Someplace hilly, at least part of the year.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Nope. I want those who would enjoy participating to do them.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Maroon 5 on the SuperBowl Pregame show.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Working on a DDP, of course.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The 911 dispatcher. We were helping cleanup an accident on the way to church this morning.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? The fact that they exist.

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? This. Read. SLEEP!!

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Know-it-alls.

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Fall.

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? The kind with sugar in it. I'm wolfing down the candy hearts this week.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? No, I've been 100% friendless, surrounded by enemies, for my entire life. Yes, I have awesome friends.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown with ash and lots of grey under the color Shantell put on last week.

86. EYE COLOR? Hazel. Probably muddy greenish today.

87. SHOE SIZE? Ranges from 9 to 10 depending on the brand.

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Taco Bell.

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Olive Garden, and several local places.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Aaaack, no!

91. WATCH TV TODAY? Hah, yeah. It's ALL about The Stupor Bowl today.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The day before Christmas. Or Thanksgiving Day.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Used to play flute. Can noodle out songs on piano.

94. POLITICAL PARTY? Dems (sorry, Mom & Dad)

95. KISSES OR HUGS? I'll take a hug any day from anyone I like. Kisses are for those VERY close to me.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Disposable cups (technically Sparky went in and bought them with my money--if that doesn't count, then we'll go with yesterday's groceries).

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE? Yes: when Sparky was about 16 months old we moved to a new state and I quit my job. I started working again part time the month before Sparky turned 3. Was not cut out for this whole staying-at-home-all-day thing.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Listening to Mockingjay in the car and working on the latest James Doss book, A Dead Man's Tale, and the latest Darwin Awards book with my eyeballs

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I'm married almost 25 years. Some days we barely speak to each other. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.