Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Ace Meme, Part Two

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Uhm, yeah. A few times. Yet another out-of-country trip coming up soon.

35. WEAKNESSES? I'm lazy, sugar-addicted, and tend to procrastinate. I also speak before thinking quite often.

37. FIRST JOB? I babysat for pay from about 12 or 13 on. I answered phones for my dad's home business and cleaned the house for free before that. First 'real' job was shelving at the public library.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Of course.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Nope. I think everyone out there has the potential for having some great friendships and awesome sex. Sometimes, if we're lucky, those are with the same person/people.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING? Jeez, what was I doing? Uhm, Facebook, maybe. I really am brain-dead today.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yup. Not a party, no way.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Working hard, which is so fucking ironic.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Welcome to my middle school years. I still have my retainer upstairs somewhere. It doesn't fit in my mouth anymore....

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? That's 9+ months from now. Who knows--by then I may be wishing for something that isn't even on the market yet!

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.) Just the one; we call him Sparky. He has auburn hair like my dad's--which I never saw because Dad had gone grey by the time I was born. Let's see...he'll be 18 in a few days, but he's still my little baby boy. He's always been a winner and genuinely a joy to be with, even during the worst times.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Rumor has it my sisters 'borrowed' my name from one of their friends.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Bossiness, or to be more explicit know-it-all-itis.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Band. But mostly I really didn't mind high school at all.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Back to Basics Color Protection.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. Generally. When I am writing carefully.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef.

52. ANY BAD HABITS? Isn't this the same as 35? I'll just add that I bite my nails.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Not so much.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on who I was. Maybe.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Not sure what this means--should people sleep with their friends? Only if they are prepared for the friendship to change either subtly or on a grand scale.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes. Should they? Not so sure about that one.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I yell and bang things around.

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS? I need to lose some weight, so we'll go with that, though 58 lbs. is more than I was shooting for.

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? Be a good person.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Cars, jumprope, jacks, dolls...I wasn't all that fussy.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Probably about 50. I've got something like 300 slots for numbers though, which is totally insane.

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? I was born before Barney, which of course then makes me older than at least one dinosaur, doesn't it? Sparky watched, and liked, the show when he was 2-3 years old.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nope. Never ever.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? If I have to choose, I'd probably go with mac n cheese. But I'd rather have both.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER? Presence. In ever possible sense of that word.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Cat., Mom, Mrs. [Beast]

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Sleep.

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I almost did a spit take on the "no sarcasm" bit! Too funny. Thanks for playing...

Kwizgiver said...

Huh. Sleep as a super power. I has a superpower!

Cat. said...

You haz! :-D

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.