Sunday, January 30, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7
Name your seven favorite advertising slogans [from this list].
I'm going off-list on a couple of my answers. Those marked with * came to mind prior to looking at that link.
  1. * "Have it your way...hold the pickles, hold the lettuce..." (though I like pickles and lettuce--it's the tomatoes that had/have to go)
  2. * "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun"
  3. * "Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is"
  4. * "Have a Coke and a smile", and the "I'd like to teach the world to sing" ad from Coke--were they the same thing? Or just the same era?
  5. "He likes it...Hey Mikey!"
  6. "Just do it"
  7. "This is your brain on drugs"
And one for the I HATE IT pile from that list: "Think different" Really, you couldn't figure out a way to sell your product without using bad grammar?? This may be where my attitude toward Apple started heading south.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.