Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Stupid Evil Bastard Meme

1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm went off at 7:15ish, so probably 7:25?

2. How do you like your steak?Medium. I'm a medium kinda gal.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have no memory of it. I'm sure it was outstanding (koff koff).

4. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS, of late.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Southern Colorado.

6. What did you have for breakfast? A few Wheat Things and a DDP

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or Italian.

8. What foods do you dislike? Don't like raw tomatoes.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? I'll eat anywhere!

10. Favorite dressing? Blue cheese.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1998 Ford Ranger.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans + comfy shirt (T shirt or sweater).

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I'd love to see Egypt. And Kenya.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Yes. It's all the same.

15. Where would you want to retire? Near Sparky.

16. Favorite time of day? Early morning.

17. Where were you born? Denver, in the same hospital as all my siblings.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL!

19. Who do you think will never call you again? Arlene. And I have no idea why not. Though the last words I said to her weren't likely to help.

20. Person you expect to call you next? Sparky.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing? Oh, just the usual suspects. :-P

22. Bird watcher? Not in any organized way. I like to watch them IF they're doing something.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.

24. Do you have any pets? Just the Ruka-ster.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Nothing good. Lots of people going through a period of deep shittiness: cancer, death in the family, job loss, etc.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Grown up.

27. What is your best childhood memory? I loved jumping rope.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely dog.

29. Are you married? Last time I checked, yep.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing major. Knock wood.

32. Any pet peeves? Nope. Nothing bothers me, I'm impervious to annoyance, la la la la la...

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Canadian bacon, sausage and mushroom. I also like onions, but I tend to be the only one in the house who feels that way.

34. Favorite Flower? Heirloom roses.

35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla. OK, or peppermint or bubblegum.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? TacoBell

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never. Not even.

38. Who did you get your last email from? Someone named marig0ld marz0 (I changed the o's)--it's a 'misdial.' Eventually I'll have enough from these characters to publish a book. I get about one a week from someone trying to reach "Richard" by using my email addy. So.Freakin.Annoying. Oh, wait, nevermind: I don't get annoyed, do I? Nope, I just get even by posting them to my (other) blog semi-regularly.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Left words out of sentences. I'm big into excitement, eh?

41. Like your job? Yup. Well, not so much yesterday, but when I'm allowed to catalog, I love it.

42. Broccoli? Cantaloupe?

43. What was your favorite vacation? I've been very fortunate to have had very positive vacation experiences.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? If eating at church Weds night counts, Sparky (and J#t).

45. What are you listening to right now? The Bears-Seahawks game. Or rather "game"--apparently the Seahawks forgot to practice this week.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Same as I have had for every other time this question has been asked.

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme? Not often. I don't tag, therefore I'm not disappointed if people don't do it.

49. What time did you finish this meme? Looks like it's going to be 2:57 p.m. The bad news is that I started it at about 12:25. My ADD-tendencies kicked it today in a big way; I even took an hour-long nap in the middle.

50. Coffee Drinker? I am not one, if that's what you're asking.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Your Broccoli answer really cracked me up. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.