Sunday, January 16, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7
Name seven books you’d like to read in 2011.
  1. The Third Bear, by Jeff VanderMeer
  2. Jane, by April Lindner
  3. A Dead Man's Tale, by James D. Doss
  4. Full Dark, No Stars, by Stephen King
  5. The Darwin Awards Countdown to Extinction, by Wendy Northcutt
  6. A Secret Gift, by Ted Gup
  7. Jewels of the Romanovs : Family & Court, by Stefano Papi
These are just the first seven that I have currently checked out from work, and haven't started. I too am determined to read more this year.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Eclectic reads.

Kwizgiver said...

Gah, I entered before I finished--I'm going to check a couple of them out.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.