Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The First 2011 Alphabet Meme

A is for Age: 47 tyvm.

B is for Beer of choice: Ginger. Or root.

C is for Career: I am a degreed librarian.

D is for favourite Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper.

E is for Essential item you use everyday: My glasses.

F is for Favourite song at the moment: Oh, I dunno. I bore easily, so it switches around, but I'm really liking Chris Tomlin's version of "Amazing Grace."

G is for favourite Game: Life. Yup, Milton-Bradley is my bud. Or Apples to Apples.

H is for Home town: Suburban Denver.

I is for Instruments you play: Flute, badly, and piano even worse-ly (...er)

J is for favourite Juice: Cranberry.

K is for Kids: I have an almost-18-year-old son, but lots of adopted buddies.

L is for Last kiss: Beast, in the kitchen about 20 minutes ago. He just got home from dropping his dad at home.

M is for marriage: Beast and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary in July.

N is for full Name: None of your bidness. I got by Cat. online, even though it has no relationship whatsoever to my actual name. OK, well, I have an 'a' and a 't' in my name....

O is for Overnight hospital stays: Childbirth (5 nights total), and surgery (4 nights total).

P is for phobias: I get a little weirded out in large crowds in small spaces. And I don't like watching needles go into skin; once they're in (or out) I'm fine, it's the poke that makes me wobbly. Oh, and I HATE calling and asking people for favors.

Q is for quote: "Assassination is the extreme form of censorship." --George Bernard Shaw

R is for biggest Regret: I have an incurable case of Foot-In-Mouth Disease, and I wield a sharpened sword at times when I speak. Or write.

S is for sports: FOO'BALL!!! Really, anything but basketball and (professional) baseball.

T is for Time you wake up: It varies from 5:30 to 6:30 on workdays, and later on other days.

U is for colour of underwear: Today is boring white boy-shorts.

V is for Vegetable you love: Celery has once again reached the top of my chart. I don't know why.

W is for Worst Habit: Nail-biting, but also see "R".

X is for X-rays you've had: Mostly dental. I had an abdominal x-ray prior to surgery, and mammograms--need to schedule another of those this week (yuck)--and neck because of my thyroid thing 10 years ago.

Y is for Yummy food you make: Macaroni & Cheese.

Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio. Yeah, it fits.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I share your phobia of calling and asking for favors. Or asking for favors in general. Or asking for help of any kind. Now I feel as though I should change my answer...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.