Sunday, January 9, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name seven grocery store items you feel cost entirely too much for what you get.
  1. Cereal
  2. Bread
  3. Meat--specifically good cuts of beef
  4. Coffee--I don't drink it, so I really HATE paying for it, and the whole 'deciding which kind' is a nightmare too
  5. Healthy food--it annoys me that it's cheaper to pay for processing crap than someone unprocessed that's less likely to kill you
  6. Greeting cards (OK, not food, but I do NOT understand why a birthday card costs $2 or more!!)
Honestly, I can't think of anything else that's overpriced. I think all the processed shit should be surtaxed with excesses sent to subsidize produce so people are directed back towards healthier stuff. I don't have a thought-out program for that, but something has to give or we're just gonna get fatter and fatter.

1 sweet-talkers :

Patrick said...

All good choices! Thanks for playing!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.