Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Expiration

1. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry?
Well, I just poured almost a full quart of milk down the sink about 45 minutes ago (dated 12/17), and I'm sure there's stuff in the door of the fridge that could go too. I could do that cleaning--I'm 3 yards from the fridge as I type--but I'm lazy.
2. When does your excitement about the new year usually expire?
12:02 January 2. If it even lasts that long.
3. What valued possession seems to be on the verge of expiration?
I think we need a new mattress on our bed. And I want new curtains in our room too. And a new vehicle.
4.When does your current driver’s license expire?
On my birthday in 2014. Sparky will be out of college by then...holy cats!
5. What subscription, membership, permit, policy, or other dated document are you most likely to allow to expire next without renewal?
I'm bailing on being a leader of our church's senior highs as of July 31. They know. No one is killing themselves to find replacements, but they know that come fall there will be one leader (who can't attend meetings due to his family's schedule).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.