Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
The Christmas Version

C - What color/flavor candy cane should I put in your stocking?
I'm perfectly all right with the standard red/white peppermint variety, though I haven't had one in eons.
H - If Santa really comes down the chimney of people's houses and he busts out the bricks on the way down, do you think that is covered by his Christmas insurance?
Sure. I've never heard of this happening, though.
R - Did you know that rabbits eat their own poop to get the nutrients from the food that they didn't get from it the first time they ate it?
Based on observation, I have a feeling guinea pigs do too. Kinda gross, but then there are cows, who also "eat" the same food twice.
I - Have you ever sucked on an icicle?
Of course! Best snack ever while waiting to go down the sledding hill. It's imperative that you examine it carefully before choosing your icicle.
S - Do you think there is too much sex on tv?
So many directions to go with this, but I will go with the librarian-esque answer and say that it all depends on what channels you watch.
T - We're eating tacos. Taco sauce - hot, medium, mild or OMG my butthole is going to hurt tomorrow!?
Medium or hot. It depends on where my stomach acid is at the time.
M - Are you sick of Christmas music yet?
Haven't really listened to much of it yet. So, tomorrow: all-Christmas-music, all day! I still need to wrap most of my presents anyway.
A - Add up the number of windows in your house, subtract [from] that number by the number of doors you have in your house, multiply that by the number of hallways you have in your house and then add the number of light switches. What's your answer?
((23-29)*3)+43=25
S - You build a snowman (yes you really do), what color hat do you have him wear? And now you are going to build a sand castle (yes, shut up, you do that too), does it have a moat?
I suspect he'd be wearing a blue hat, since that's the default hat when we can't find our own hats. No moats--though we do have a ditch that is almost a moat in front of our house now.

1 sweet-talkers :

Ria said...

Great thunks! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.