Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Ninja Meme, Part One

1. What do you add to your coffee? I don't drink coffee.

2. What are you reading now? This meme. The books I'm reading: The Tower, the Zoo, and the Tortoise (Julia Stuart) and House of Leaves (Mark Z. Danielewski).

3. Do you own a gun? Nope. But I'll be taking yours as soon as they let me (riffing on a discussion at Sunday School this morning).

4. Are you registered to vote? Yes, by God, I am!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not particularly. What is, is.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think in theory they are awful and gross. But I love 'em cold, right out of the package.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Dr. Pepper.

9. Can you do push ups? ...a ha ha ha ha hahahahaha.... No.

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? ...yeah, no.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery [sic]? My trinity earrings.

12. Favorite hobby? This. Reading. Sleeping.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Oh, yeah, RIGHT. I hope not.

14. Do you have ADD? Nope.

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My advanced skills of procrastination.

16. What’s your middle name? See my answer to #10.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. "What's for dinner?" "The Bears are getting KILLED--yay!" "I have a headache."

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Yogurt, soup, bread.

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, water.

20. Current worry right now? "What's for dinner?"

21. What side do you dress to? uh-ROO? WTF does this mean? Generally, I wear clothes on BOTH SIDES.

22. Favorite place to be? Right now, under a blanket. It is C O L D here.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I have absolutely no idea.

24. Where would you like to go? Kenya.

25. Name three people who will see today. Excluding family, I saw Grace, Hunter, and Josh today.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

I think that #21 is a boy question, referring to, er, how things lie. So to speak.

Kwizgiver said...

I absolutely laughed out loud at your push up answer. Hilarious!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.