Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Reason to Believe

1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part?
I can suspend reality for awhile if asked, but in the end I almost always land back on the firm ground of reality. On the other hand, I believe in God; go figure.
2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move?
We moved into this house 7 years ago in October. We moved because 1) I hated our previous house, and 2) we built this house (well, ok, we had it built) because the floor plan was absolutely perfect for us, and so was the lot.
3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing.
I'll be doing some serious online shopping Monday and/or Tuesday for out-of-town relatives.
4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it?
If this counts, this is it.
5. If you could invent something, what would it be?
A way to identify terrorists that does NOT make the rest of us feel like criminals.
6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for?
Oh, hell, I have barely started.
7. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
The wreath is up. The tree is up, and lit but not decorated. The rest of decor is partially out. The Santa cookie plate is repaired. Tomorrow, the tree will get the ornaments on and THEN I can start on cards. And shopping. Whee.
8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
I had no real specific expectations about adulthood when I was a kid. I don't remember ever planning my life out. And it's turned out just fine. So much for the whole goal-setting thing.
9. Tell us about something you'll miss about 2010.
We had pretty awesome weather this year. It was never horrifically cold, and the autumn was the best ever.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The weather was FANTASTIC this fall! Good point... :)

Kwizgiver said...

Aw, I couldn't get into the first meme link. What a great answer for #5.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.