Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Llamas?

You Will Probably Avoid All Holiday Drama
It's not that your family is any less drama prone than the average family - you just know how to deflect drama.

You remain upbeat and optimistic, even when you're surrounded by stressed out, bickering people.

You avoid being stressed out by taking a break from the holidays whenever you need to.

You remain cool, calm, and collected - even when you're thrown into very challenging situations.
Not really all that true, but I guess growing up in the family I did has its positive side--I don't crave drama, and I know how to deal with it when it crops up, even if I don't always DO what I know I should.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.