Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Silly PONDERISM Questions

1· I used to eat a lot of healthy food until I learned that it's boring and doesn't taste all that great.

2· There are two kinds of pedestrians: the fast and the flattened.

3· Life is what you decide. Not me; just you.

4· Healthy is boring, but not in a bad way.

5· The only difference between a rut and a grave is inspiration.

6· Health nuts are somewhat annoying. [operative word there is 'nuts'--normal people who eat well are fine]

7· Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about slideshows like they used to?

8· Whenever I feel blue, I take a nap, nowadays. I used to cry.

9· All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It does whatever it wants.

10· In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people are still full of shit .

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

LMAO at "the fast and the flattened"! Too funny...

Cat. said...

'course, you get more points for the fast ones...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.