Monday, November 1, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)
All about Orange

1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet?
I really love blood oranges. And tigers.
2. Ever see an orange person?
Yes. Mega-sunburn can do that to a person.
3. Name something that you hate that is orange.
I can't think of anything orange that I hate, though I am not fond of orange peppers or tangerines.
4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange?
Well, duh: the Broncos. There is my alma mater too, of course....
5. Name an orange food.
I think I've already named three. But we'll go with peaches, ok?
6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image).
There is that old Knock-Knock joke.
7. When is the last time you ate an orange?
Months ago.
8. What's your opinion about pulp- does it belong in juice or should it be removed?
I refuse to drink pulpy orange juice. YUCK.
9. Name an orange piece of your wardrobe.
My pajamas are orange.
10. Orange you glad we didn't say banana?
Heh. Great minds all think alike, eh?

2 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Great Monday Mayhem!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Wow. Bananas! You can't beat a classic... :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.