Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
Another 50 Questions Meme, Part One (perhaps)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
The first time I saw myself in the mirror, I didn't really look. The first time I registered myself in the mirror was after my shower and I was just thinking about the drops I was putting in my eyes.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Right now, none. There's about $150 in my wallet, give or take.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
'Floor' was the first one that popped into my head, followed quickly by 'more.'
4. Favorite planet?
I'm sorta-kinda partial to Earth.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
No clue; my phone is charging in the other room. It's probably Beast, though.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Sweetest Thing" is for Beast and Sparky. "Get This Party Started" is for all the other tight friends. Rachmaninoff for my family. "Catchafire (Whoopsie-Daisy)" for the youth groupers.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
"Feed Your Need to Read" polo.
8. Do you label yourself?
I try not to, but it is sometimes rather unavoidable.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I'm barefoot. It's 80 outside.
10. Bright or dark room?
I prefer lots of light, as much as possible in fact.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
I drove 5 hours round trip to a Jesuit university for a 90-minute tour; the school is 45 miles from my house. Lennon didn't even cross my mind, not once, pretty much guaranteed.
12. What does your watch look like?
Uhhh, it's round...I haven't really paid much attention to it for over 2 years because I rely on my cell and computers for time/date. It's a man's watch (women's watches SUCK--way too small!).
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Snoring gently.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I have no idea. It was probably from Sparky saying he was on his way home from the football game Friday night.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 20 miles away. The nearest store like a 7-11 is 3 blocks away, but I have to drive a mile to get there. Can we please go back to a grid street system in this country?? PLEASE??
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"The", "a", "to"....
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Without using those words, our pastor's wife. Specifically, probably Sparky when we left for church.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Does my hair, or that of my family, count? Otherwise, probably Ruka a few days ago.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I take a multivitamin and two (different) Z pills daily. I've also had some Tylenol and aspirin I think.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
What is this "rolls of film" of which you speak? We just developed two last month, though, from old cameras. (also, "need developed"?? really?)
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Either two years older or two years younger than I currently am. Regardless of what age I was, I have never been comfortable there. When I was 12, I wanted to be 14 and now I'd like to be 45.
22. Your worst enemy?
P L O C K
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it)?
Out our back door about 18 months ago at sunset:
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
The last meaningful thing I recall is "Dibs on the bathroom" because Sparky seemed to be headed (pun intended) in there in front of me. We have three. He can climb the stairs if he needs to!
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly.

5 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

#13 was probably what I was doing, but not so gently, ask my husband!

~Lisa, just browsing some Sunday Memes!

My Sunday Meme

Kwizgiver said...

I would totally take the cash on that last one. What is PLOCK??

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Well a "Happy John's 70th to you!" Love the wallpaper. :) Enjoy your Sunday...

Cat. said...

KW: PLOCK is what happens when I get tired of answering the same questions. Have you read the Thursday Next books by Jasper Fforde?

Bud: I should have added that I absolutely adore John Lennon, but this has been a week(end) from hell. Sigh.

Kwizgiver said...

I have the books in my queue... along with about a hundred others. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.