Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Memorable Book Titles I've Seen This Week at Work
  1. What's That Job and How the Hell Do I Get It? (David J. Rosen)
  2. In the Kitchen with a Good Appetite (Melissa Clark)  
  3. Wolves, Boys, & Other Things That Might Kill Me (Kristen Chandler)
  4. Bury My Heart at Conference Room B (Stan Slap)
  5. Heidegger and a Hippo Walk Through Those Pearly Gates : Using Philosophy (And Jokes!) to Explore Life, Death, the Afterlife, and Everything in Between (Thomas Cathcart and Daniel Klein)
  6. The Atrocity Archives (Charles Stross)
  7. 5 Keys to High Performance : Juggle Your Way to Success (Michael J. Gelb)
  8. Bedeviled Eggs (Laura Childs)
  9. Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat (Hal Herzog)
  10. Bad Science : Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks (Ben Goldacre)
  11. Boys, Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials (Rosalind Wiseman)
  12. Be Careful What You Pray For (Kimberla Lawson Roby)
  13. The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman (Timothy Ferriss)

3 sweet-talkers :

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

I luv book lists...they send me to my Amazon shopping cart.

Great list!

as for #14 In 4-hours. Now, that IS superhuman

Sandee said...

I need to read #13. Just saying.

Have a terrific TT and Happy Halloween. :)

Kwizgiver said...

MUCH more interesting than the books that I see every day. MUCH. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.