Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Friends, Again

1. Do you make and keep friends easily?
I'm friendly. I don't make a point of being anyone's Best Friend easily, though. I have some friends that have been around for several decades. I don't know. I think this is a pretty hard question to define.
2. Who was your very first friend?
I don't remember that far back. Most of the kids I remember playing with when I was really little were boys. I remember one of them was named Chris. Not a lot of girls around, except an older girl named Penny. Who had red hair. Goodnight! I haven't thought of her in eons! My first memorable, long-term best friend was Laura. We were friends all the way through high school.
3. Who has been your friend the longest now?
Had you asked me this five years ago, I'd've said Laura. Now, I guess that would be Annie W-V.
4. Tell us about your best friend.
My real best friend is (cute alert!) my husband. Aside from the random temper tantrums, he's just awesome.
5. Tell us about the friend who gets on your nerves the most, and why.
Pretty much Beast, since he's around me the most. ;-) I guess, in the broad definition of "friend" that would be CT, at work.
6. Tell us about the last time you let a friend down.
Oh dear God, I do that so often that I'd have to kill myself if I kept track.
7. Tell us about the last wonderful thing a friend did for you!
Flowers. I know this is like a freakin' Valentine's Day post, but Beast hits a home run again. This isn't to say other friends haven't been awesome as well, just he's the latest.
8. What was the last 'friend' thing you did?
I've just discovered something: I don't keep track of this. I can tell you some stuff I'm doing in the next few days for friends: a funeral, errands, etc. Can't think of anything that's already over. Maybe picking Beast up at the car place last night?
9. Have you ever been jealous of a friend's S/O?
Only that s/he gets to spend more time with the friend than I do. :-)

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I think it's great that Beast is your best friend. Isn't that a component of a solid relationship?

I am Harriet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am Harriet said...

I know what you mean about keeping track.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/rut-ro-chocinco/

Debster said...

Mr. Bears is my best friend as well, but he hasn't been around as long as my friend, Miss Ski, so I wrote mostly about her. That's a good thing that Beast is your BFF. Friends with benefits...lol.

take care, Cat. Enjoy your weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.