Monday, October 11, 2010

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
It's a Numbers Game

1. Do you ever play the lottery? If so, what are your lucky numbers? Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.
I don't play the lottery. I've bought exactly 1/2 ticket in the past 25 years; yes, I went in with someone else and we lost. I don't really believe in lucky numbers, anyway.
2. Did you do something special on 10/10/10 yesterday? I heard that lots of people got married. Are all of you still the same status as of today?
Same status. I did all kinds of fun stuff: church, football, baby shower, sleep.
3. "I've got your number!" Who would you like to say that to or who is the last person you said that to?
Sparky, yesterday. Pretty weird: I don't say it very often!
4. How many sheep do you count before you fall asleep?
This has never worked for me; I get way too involved in counting. Normally, I do crosswords or Sudoku till I'm dozing, then I drop it quickly, hit the lights and zonk out.
5. It's almost birthday time for the Queen. Do you believe that age is "just a number"....or is it something else more insidious and frightening???!!! **I am suddenly having a panic attack**
The alternative to getting older isn't great. I'm going with the lesser of two evils on this one for as long as is feasible.
6. How many zeros are in a trillion?
12
7. How many sixteenth notes does it take to equal a whole note?
16
8. (because I can) How many 8 balls are on a pool table?
1

1 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Sudoku rules....

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.