Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
The Tag and the Tagee
  1. Are you living the dream??
  2. Yup. Sho'nuf am.
  3. Is this what you imagined your life would be like?
  4. Well, not exactly. But in a way it's pretty damn close.
  5. I'm coming for dinner, what will you make for me??
  6. Dinner reservations.
  7. What's your favorite cuss word?
  8. Fuck.
  9. Tell me one thing you would change about anyone's blog and why?
  10. I would take access away from one very hurtful, self-involved, narcissistic woman who burned one bridge too many.
  11. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
  12. Incoherence. I can even handle weird grammar and random typos, but jeez, make some sense, yo?
  13. What's your favorite tv show this season? I need a new show! :)
  14. Hawaii Five-0 is turning out to be fun.
  15. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
  16. Reading. Doing crosswords or Sudoku. Soaking in the bathtub.

2 sweet-talkers :

Debster said...

I forgot soaking in the tub--I do love a hot bath. I agree with you on number 6. I prefer word finds to crosswords but both are fun when I'm offline.

Have a wonderful evening, Cat!

Dulce said...

I L O V E that "dinner reservation" response.
It was worth the trip!

Blogging pet peeve: Peeps who list more than two of their blogs, when I don't know which one is being written--NOW

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.