Monday, September 20, 2010

TV

(Found here)

List 6 of your favorite television shows.
  1. CSI
  2. NCIS
  3. NCIS:LA
  4. Survivor
  5. L&O:SVU
  6. Bones
1 Who is your favorite character from #2? Well, Gibbs, of course. Though I really like almost everyone who's on the show now: Jenny's gone. Yay.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? Depends entirely on the season. I hate the mean people.

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? More courtroom scenes, and a lot of redeye flights (one's set in LA Vegas (holy cats I was tired when I did this!), one's in NY).

4. Who is your favorite [relation]ship from #6? Booth and Tempe. It is the whole point of the show, no?

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? G and Tempe. Wow, what a date that would be! Short, but fascinating.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? Colby. And we'd just talk. I love his voice, though he's far from ugly to look at, too.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? I would get rid of annoying ass Shantay I'd've gotten rid of Jenny much sooner, and I'd kill off the cliffhanger that's due to end this week. Ridiculous. And way too drawn-out. Let's cut to the chase already.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them: I like the relationship between Stabler and Benson, and I like that they work together as friends.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? Katherine would float on her emendations, and G can definitely swim. Since I can't, they're kind of on their own anyway.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? I would love for them to be alphabetized, but that's unlikely, I suppose.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be? I'd like to add someone slightly more hard-boiled. The show can be a little gooshy.

12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2? I loved the ones with Gibbs in the hospital after he started to come clean about his family. And then the one where he is eating dinner in his kitchen with the hooker.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? Hodges has GOT to go, preferably a quick but painful way.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? I'd be in LA in a heartbeat, assuming LL Cool J was wandering around as well.

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Nicky in #1; no one in #2; either G or Sam in #3 (though I think Sam is married, and if so he's out...sigh); NO ONE AT ALL in #4 or #5; Booth (duh!) in #6.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.