Monday, September 20, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Share one thing that you learned recently.
I'm not as calm as I'd like to be; right now, it doesn't take much to set me off. Lots of things share the 'blame' for that, but I need to buck up and start dealing with them rather than boosting them off on other people.
2) Share a quote that applies to your life right now, one that is helpful, or that is stuck in your head for some reason, or one that motivates you.
One I wish more people knew about, and tried to live, is, "Remember, everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load." I recite it when I get annoyed at others people's 'failings.'
3) What is your favorite card game?
I'm a big fan of solitaire -- I know probably 8 or 9 variations. I also like Spoons but most of the people who play it are a little more ... competitive ... than I'd like.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2010
This is my powder room on the main floor, which finally got updated this past spring/summer after 6+ years in the house. I'm relatively pleased with it. Now, on to the master bath, the VERY LAST room in the house to be painted something other than Builder White. Ugh.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.