Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Dozen

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
Nope, I do not. I have blondes in my family. One's a neurotic mess, one's batshit annoying, one is like a true sister (but not), one is smart as a whip and funny as hell, and one is one of the kindest people I know. So, pretty much the same mix as the redheads and brunettes to whom I'm related.
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
Kangaroo.
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
No. But as I scanned this article, I ended up giggling over the fact that someone pointed out how funny it is that someone named "M. Othman" is in charge of this department.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
Gotta be "Psycho."
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
Hmmmm, what do you think? OK, maybe the library, a.k.a., work. I'm so fucking behind on my job that I could use another week of 10-hour days to catch up--days when I don't get interrupted to do everything but scrub toilets. ...sigh...
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
I like Simba. Yes, I'm aware he's not a princess. I hate princesses. Why do girls aspire to be decorative and nothing else?
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
Representational. {snort}
My favorite artist is Michelangelo.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
I don't really feel anything about them as a rule. Some suck. Some are outrageous. Some are funny as hell.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
Kohl's, Farm & Fleet, Old Navy, wherever I can find a pair that fits and won't fall apart after 3 washes ... and doesn't cost $80 on sale.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
In high school, I backed into the car belonging to my high-school neighbor's boyfriend. Everyone in his car was high. One of his tires went flat...a whole comedy of errors ensued.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
Of course. I'm rather known for that, in fact. ...more sighing...
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
Original sin, in all its forms.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.