Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Ten Anyone? Meme

1. Why do you blog?
I need to get the words out.
2. Name your three best memories.
- The day after Sparky was born after the morphine had worn off but before everything went to hell.
- Giggling with my mom during silent prayer at church.
- Jumping rope and playing jacks in the summer as a kid.
3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read.
The Book of Ruth, Alice in Wonderland, Glass Soup, and Outlander.
4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that I love....)
Couldn't we switch this to a lower number? ...sigh... OK: Heathers, Citizen Kane, Orlando, Shoah, Groundhog Day.
5. Name 5 things I can't live without.
YOU can't live without? Air, water, food, love and shelter.
6. If you could change your name what would it be?
Go back a few days to find the answer.
7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
One that I haven't posted already? Holy cats...uh...I have blepharitis. Whee.
8. What do you love best about yourself?
My intellect.
9. If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience, who would you change places with?
Well, my mom's dead and I don't have a daughter, so...no one?
10. What is the best thing about being a woman.
The habit that so many men (ok, really: some women, too) have of underestimating us.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Groundhog Day was fantastic! I like your jacks memory. Cat. has a soft side. Who knew? ;)

Cat. said...

Heh--I'm a big squishball IRL, Bud.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.