Saturday, September 4, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. What is the newest thing in your living room?
Newest to my house is my mom's Rosewood vase. Woo-hoo: inheritance. Newest actually-new thing is probably the HD-box from DirecTV.
2. What’s the oldest thing in your living room?
That Rosewood vase. Nothing else even approaches it, except maybe the barrel baby chair that has been passed down in Beast's family.
3. Which painting or portrait means the most to you and why?
It is, and pretty much will forever be, the painting my dad's cousin did for Beast and me for our wedding. I only met him once, and he never met Beast, but it is a wonderful watercolor of Canyon de Shelly that has sustained me through some very homesick times over the years.
4. Which item given to you by someone else means the most to you and why?
Aside from that painting, I guess the log holder and other fireplace tools. Beast's parents gave them to us, and they are precisely what I would have chosen myself.
5. Which item that you bought is the item you regret buying the most?
There is, honestly, nothing in this room that I purchased that I regret buying. The throw rugs aren't lasting as long as I'd wish for, and the blinds are exactly right, but I don't regret either of them; they're just the first two items that I might replace given a couple of hundred dollars, and finding the perfect replacements.
5. Which item is in the most need of replacement?
We need a new couch. I am gradually moving towards a serious hatred of this one.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.