Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1. What do you really want to be when you grow up?
Comfortable in my skin.
2. Where were you born?
Porter Memorial Hospital, in Denver.
3. Who were you with on September 11, 2001?
I was at church alone doing some volunteer stuff, then Beast called and told me to go home and listen to the radio on the way. I was halfway home when the first tower went down. Once I got home and got the TV on, our pastor called and asked if he and his wife could come over--they'd just moved in and had no cable hookup (thus, no TV--we live in the boonies).
4. When do you brush your teeth?
After breakfast, and bedtime.
5. Where is Waldo?
On a desk at work, actually; I cataloged one of these yesterday. Nice timing!! :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.